'89 MB-2 on craigslist.org

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2003
      Not mine, etc ...

      ---------------------------------

      1989 Bridgestone MB-2 Hardtail

      Reply to: anon-8145120@...
      Date: Wed Jan 22 18:37:49 2003

      Classic '89 Bridgestone hardtail with full Suntour components and top mount
      shifters. Has been upgraded with a Manitou SX shock. Ocean Blue color.
      Manitou Shock needs new seals. I thought about donating it to charity,
      since I am buying a full suspension bike for 2K+. Make me and offer and it
      is yours.
    • DB
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2003
        Hi gang,
        Looks like a nice Ritchey Logic road bike, 56cm complete bike for $500.
        Follow this link:
        <http://classifieds.consumerreview.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/classifieds.pl?db=Road&website=RoadbikeReview&language=&session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&results_format=long&db_id=30843&query=retrieval>
        Have a great weekend.
        -Dan Borden
        --
      • Doug Van Cleve
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 24, 2003
          Seems like a pretty good deal, but as someone who rides 55-56 cm frames it
          looks to me more like a 58...

          Doug