Bridgestone XO3

  • bregenkloeterich <e_buckle@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2003
      I have a 1992 Bridgestone XO3 for sale. Frame is 18", red color. It
      is a bit weathered, but it was ridden very little by my wife. I even
      have the owner's manual!
      Please email me with questions or if you would like to see photos.
      Asking price is $125.00, and the bike is located in Sacramento, CA. I
      would prefer not to ship, and can arrange delivery in most of central
      CA.
      Thanks!

      EB