Bridgestone Kabuki Seatpost - ????

  • joeschaar <schaar@mindspring.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2003
      Hello everyone,

      I purchased a used Kabuki in midsummer and found that this bike has a
      very unusual seatpost. Wedge style (like a stem), no external
      seatpost cinch. I have ridden this bike for a few hundred miles. I
      have come to LOVE this frame. BUT I am concerned about the longevity
      of this design. The current post is rusting. I have done what I can
      to save.

      HAS ANYONE COME UP WITH A GOOD REPLACEMENT or ALTERATION FOR THIS
      DESIGN??

      Any help appreciated,

      Joe Cyclist, Sudbury, MA.