08/16/2001

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2001
      08/16/2001

      -------------------------------------

      Price $225.00
      Ad Text Road bike 25'' Centurion Ironman CR-MO seamless tubing; Shimano
      105 equipment; 12 speed; purple and yellow; good condition
      Phone (805) 650-3706
      eMail mohouska@...

      -------------------------------------

      Price $85.00
      Ad Text Miyata ''six ten'' Grand Touring Bike, excellent condition, 27
      inch wheels.
      Name Marty
      Phone (310) 990-1099
      eMail molson@...

      -------------------------------------

      Price $150.00
      Price Negotiability OBO
      Ad Text Trek Pro Series Road bike. Shimano 600 components. Old bike in
      great condition that still rides great!
      Extra Text Fifteen years ago this was a world-class bike. Now, technology
      has passed it by a bit. It only has 12 speeds instead of 21 and the
      shifters are on the down tube, but this is like owning a 15 year old
      Ferrari -- you still ain't going to have a lot of people passing you!
      Maybe you couldn't afford the best back then, but now you can. Still, do
      you want to pay $3000 for a bike or could you get by with a $150 superbike
      and shift a few less gears? Don't bother offering $100 -- I've turned that
      down twice. Still, I might take a little less than $150. Give it a try.
      Name George
      Phone (310) 640-2873
      eMail Westsail33@...

      Women's Road Bike : Georgina Terry
      Austin TX
      in great shape. Always kept indoors. Built by Georgina Terry -an exclusive
      maker of womens bikes. It has 300 miles on it. This bike would be great
      for petite women. I will add a picture later this week.
      DatePosted: 08/15/01
      Type: Sports & Recreation
      Location: Austin,tx
      Asking Price: $200.00
      Condition: Like New
      Email: djoyner74@...
      Phone: (512) 343-6547

      08/12/2001)Falcon road bike, $285. 452-8020 (Austin, TX)

      Product Name: Bridgestone RB-1 1993
      Price: $725 or best offer
      Condition: Excellent
      Frame Size: 57.5
      Seller: Phil
      From: Charlotte, NC
      E-mail: pcooley@...
      Details: 1993 Red & White Bridgestone RB-1. Comfortable but responsive
      design for fast road rides or touring. Classic details.. lugged frame..
      crowned fork.. fender compatible. Ultegra bar-end shifters. Deep-drop
      bars. SunTour Superbpro brakes. Avocet Racing Saddle. New Michelin Axial
      Bi-Sport Tires. Fairly new wheels, Mavic MA2 rims, Shimano hubs. Shimano
      look-type pedals. Ultegra 53x40 cranks & 13-28 cassette on bike. Will
      include an extra 13-23 cassette, and a Blackburn Frame Fit Pump.
      Frame Size: 55.7 cm c-c, 57.5 cm top
      <http://gallery.consumerreview.com/roadbike/market/pictures/BStoneRB1.jpg>

      Product Name: Lyonsport cross
      Price: $450.00 or best offer
      Condition: Brand New
      Frame or Fork Size: 52cm
      Seller: jo
      From: washington
      E-mail: bikenfoool@...
      Details: 52cm seat tube, 55cm top tube, imron orange, brand new. fork
      included, painted to match. photo upon request

      MASI (50cm) Reynolds 531, Chorus/Superbe Pro drivetrain, flawless and
      beautiful, late 70's/early 80's - $1250
      <http://www.recycledcycles.com/images/524L.jpg>

      GUERCIOTTI (58cm) Superb Record/Nuovo Record group, late 70's early 80's -
      $675
      <http://www.recycledcycles.com/images/526L.jpg>

      PEUGEOT PX10 (62cm) Superb Record/Nuovo Record group, late 70's early 80's
      - $550
      <http://www.recycledcycles.com/images/525L.jpg>

      EMAIL: sales@...
      In Seattle: (206) 547-4491 or Toll Free: 1-877-298-4683

      MEN'S MTN.
      bike, 18" Bridgestone frame, $175; Trek 10-speed, $100. (505) 438-5019

      Two seater bicycle Gutane $500, (412)262-7913

      60 cm Road Bike-Shimano 105 $200. (970) 945-8783

      Trek 660 47in great for small person or child, new tires great condition
      $200/obo (970)948-4644

      1989 Bridgestone Mtn. bike, front Rock Shock, full XT, new tires.$300.
      970-468-0971

      10 Speed Alpine Racing Bicycle $250 (936) 271-3358

      For Sale in Rosedale, MD
      27IN MENS TOURING BIKE, Centurion iron man dave scott condition, shimano
      600 shifters, terry seat, 22in frame, yellow/white, $50, 410-665-7212,
      64832 (410) 665-7212

      For Sale in Rochester, NY
      BIANCHI Road bike, 12spd, 53cm, red, whitewall tires, VGC, ridden little,
      Shimano Sugino VP, asking $400; (716)426-2816 ROCHESTER (716) 426-2816

      Date: August 16, 2001
      ForSale
      Custom C Record Masi 3v.

      This is an ad for a masi 3v that was left to me some years ago. I know a
      little about the bicycles history, so here goes. It was owned by an uncle
      who had it made for him in italy, and was brought back on a trip there. It
      is a 3v frame and fork with the internal lugs. The componentry is
      campagnolo c-record with some exceptions, the hubs are bulls-eye radially
      laced to mavic tubular rims. The brakes and levers are modolo speedy's, or
      so I am told. The regina hollow pin chain is perfectly intact, as is the
      matching freewheel. I do have custom painted pair of time pedals for it as
      well, they are painted yellow to match the decals on the bike. The saddle
      is an unltralight cast magnesium railed job if memory serves me correct.
      Paint is a beautiful turqoise pearl color, which is in immaculate
      condition, save for small patch missing from the inside of the non drive
      side chainstay, as if an out of true wheel rubbed it. Chrome is immaculate
      as well. It is a stunningly beautifull bike and it pains me to sell it.
      Alas, it must go to make way for better things. I have never ridden it,
      and I would doubt that more than 200 miles were ever put on it, it is too
      small for me to ride. The seat tube is 53 c-c but the bottom bracket is
      WAAAAAY high. (it was made to be a custom criterium bike.) I will
      hopefully have some pictues up for it soon, I am not yet committed to
      selling it, and am trying to liquidate other assets first... It is a
      stunning and beautifull example of how a frame should be made, and would
      make an exemplorary addition to anyones collection. Interested parties
      please email bikeguy11968@.... Thanks myles

      -----------------------------------

      SPECIALIZED Sequoia touring bike 59cm, 600 components $150/bo
      (415)974-9001

      ----------------------------------

      Title of item: Colnago racing bike with custom chrome fork
      Seller: theminister50
      Starts: Aug-16-01 16:18:09 PDT
      Ends: Aug-21-01 16:18:09 PDT
      Price: Starts at $650.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179771972

      Item Description:
      $1500 value!

      1982 58 centimeter (center to center) Colnago racing bike (red) with
      custom chrome fork, Columbus tubing, Chris King headset, 70's superrecord
      crankset. 1998 superrecord carbon shifter/brakes and calipers. 1998
      chorus hubs and rear derailer. 1998 superrecord 8-speed cog set and front
      derailer. American Classic seat post, Flight titanium kevlar seat. Mavic
      reflex (SUP) rims (anondized blue), alloy blue nipples. DT spokes, TTT
      ergopower bar & stem. Comes with extra set of record brake pads ($40
      value, in package).

      great condition, NEVER crashed - a REAL spaghetti ride. Quick, but
      comfortable on the long haul. Back injury means I can no longer ride this
      bike - my loss, your gain.

      also, please note that the auction ends on august 21st. i will be leaving
      for vacation on august 23rd and will return september 8th. if you win or
      buy this bike and pay by money order or cashier's check, your bike will be
      shipped upon clearance of the check/money order, and on the next business
      day upon my return (september 10th). if you pay via credit card/paypal,
      your bike will be shipped on August 22nd, provided i receive the funds
      immediately after the end of the auction. I am at home and online a LOT,
      so rest assured that i'll be around at the end of the auction.

      winner/buyer pays shipping, and insurance fees for UPS from brooklyn, new
      york. i will package the bike for free.

      ------------------------------------

      Title of item: Alcala CONCORDE/PDM Team bike Campy C Record
      Seller: vsprocket
      Starts: Aug-16-01 11:17:57 PDT
      Ends: Aug-26-01 11:17:57 PDT
      Price: Starts at $100.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179666854

      Item Description:
      This bike was ridden to a second place finish in the 20th stage of
      the 1990 Tour de France by Raul Alcala. He finished the Individual time
      trial of 45.5 km eight seconds behind teammate Erik Breukink. Alcala's
      time was 1 h., 02 min., 48 sec. This was the stage where LeMond took the
      yellow jersey from Chiappucci and went on to win the Tour. Raul also won
      the Tour of Mexico and several other stage races in Europe. I puchased
      this bike from Veltec Boyer, the US distributor of CONCORDE frames. The
      bike and it's components are original, and in as raced condition. This
      bike has had little use since racing and has what appears to be the
      original tires. It has been on display in my shop for several years.

      The bike is equipped with:

      53 cm c-to-t Full time trial (Funny Bike) frame
      56 cm tt (effective length)
      Full Campagnolo C Record group w/
      Delta brakes
      175 crank arms
      42-54 rings
      Maillard 12-19 7 speed freewheel
      Cinelli XA stem 9 cm
      Cinelli LA bar
      Mavic Comete disc 700C rear whee!
      Mavic Mach 2 CD 650C front wheel
      Vittoria tubular tires
      Turbo saddle
      Look Carbon Pro pedals
      Scott clip on Aero bars

      Title of item: Cinelli, Van Tuyl, Eagle , 55cm Campy 50th
      Seller: ps110612@...
      Starts: Aug-16-01 12:12:06 PDT
      Ends: Aug-26-01 12:12:06 PDT
      Price: Starts at $9.99
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179684056

      Item Description:
      Cinelli, Van Tuyl, Eagle , 55cm c-t, toptube 55cm. Wheelbase 98cm.
      This 1988 exclusive all carbon frame and fork designed by Andrea Cinelli,
      for the Dutch Gijs Van Tuyl frame building workshop, with an airbrushed
      image of an eagle on both sides of the seat stay faded into the royal dark
      blue base color.
      This beautiful frame and fork is complemented with a Complete Campagnolo
      50th Anniversay Gruppo, with 175mm Crank (53-42 rings) with Campagnolo
      gold colored chainring bolds and engraved arms and rings, 50th anniversary
      engraved Seatpost with a Rolls White Turbo Saddle. Engraved pedals with
      titanium spindle, Engraved brakes. Headset.Grips and Downtube shifters.
      Campy Sigma hard anodized Rims 32 holes laced with DB spokes to Campy
      50th anniversary low flange engraved Super Record hubs and Wolber Classic
      280 gram Tubulars.
      A Cinelli 11cm stem, Cinelli Bar 44cm.
      This bike is one of a kind and belongs in a museum was used only in a
      showroom the tubulars were never on a road!
      Reserve $ 3999.00. or buy it now for $4500.--
      Email for shipping and packing in /to the 48 states
      EMail for more information! Thanks for bidding!
      Be sure you want what you bid on! * If you have ANY questions,
      please EMail and ask. * All items listed are to the best of my knowledge.
      * Shipping insurance optional on buyers request! * Payment MUST be
      received within seven days after initial EMail notifying winner of
      auction! * If payment is not received within 7 days, negative feedback
      will be left! * Positive feedback will be left after I receive yours!
      * Payment options: PayPal, Master Card or VISA preferred, use
      https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=110612.2474% Money Orders, Cashier's
      Check, Personal check must clear before shipping!

      Title of item: Pinarello Montello, 55cm c-t, toptube 55cm. W
      Seller: ps110612@...
      Starts: Aug-16-01 09:01:19 PDT
      Ends: Aug-21-01 09:01:19 PDT
      Price: Currently $9.99
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179626302

      Item Description:
      Pinarello Montello, 55cm c-t, toptube 55cm. Wheelbase 99cm. Light
      silver fade to light blue, Crome fork end and rear stays. White Pinarello
      lettering. Super record Rear derailleur, C record Cranks,headset,
      shifters, brakes, aero levers, aero seatpost, seven speed friction
      shifting. Rear brake cable hidden in top tube. Rolls SanMarco Non Slip
      Saddle. 3TTT stem (11cm) and bar 42cm.Look grey pedals, two white
      waterbottle cages. Mavic 36 Hole Double E Silver .Alloy 36 hole clincher
      with Continental Grand Prix clincher, with Gipiemme hubs. A Classical
      piece of Italian Bike building. Reserve $ 650.00.
      Shipping and packing in /to the 48 states

      EMail for more information! Thanks for bidding!
      Be sure you want what you bid on! * If you have ANY questions,
      please EMail and ask. * All items listed are to the best of my knowledge.
      * Shipping insurance optional on buyers request! * Payment MUST be
      received within seven days after initial EMail notifying winner of
      auction! * If payment is not received within 7 days, negative feedback
      will be left! * Positive feedback will be left after I receive yours!
      * Payment options: PayPal, Master Card or VISA preferred, use
      https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=110612.2474% Money Orders, Cashier's
      Check, Personal check must clear before shipping!

      Title of item: Youths Race Bike
      Seller: bikeboy82
      Starts: Aug-16-01 05:50:25 PDT
      Ends: Aug-26-01 05:50:25 PDT
      Price: Starts at GBP 1.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179589930

      Item Description:
      Battaglin Bambino frame, fully lugged with full braze ons. Uses
      650c rear wheel and a 650c front with a raked cr-mo fork. This is ideally
      suited for the youngster who wants to race, or for a lady or a shorter
      guy. This is a quality Italian hand made frame. Much more information is
      available on the spec of this frameset just mail me direct on
      cyclehelp@...

      This frame has an RRP 399.99

      ---------------------------------------

      Title of item: 54 cm Landshark Roadshark bike bicycle frame
      Seller: hansolo758
      Starts: Aug-16-01 16:41:12 PDT
      Ends: Aug-23-01 16:41:12 PDT
      Price: Starts at $350.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179782625

      Item Description:
      This auction is for frame, fork and headset only.
      54 cm c-c seat tube, 56 cm c-c top tube, 73 degree seat angle. This is a
      beautiful example of the craftmanship of John Slawta, the owner and sole
      framebuilder of Landshark Bicycles. It is made of Reynolds 853/725 mix
      and has a matching Kestrek EMS carbon fork with a 1" threaded headset.
      The bottom bracket and dropouts are lugged, the rest is fillet brazed. You
      cannot tell there is any joint when you run your fingers over the fillet
      brazed parts of the frameset. This frameset has never been crashed. It
      does have scratches from normal use, especially at the dropouts, but there
      are no dings or dents. If you look carefully, you will see a small scratch
      on the headtube. As you can see, it is painted a beautiful blue/green mix
      as only John Slawta can so.

      The ride is great. I'm selling because it is just a little too big for me,
      as you can tell from the Look Ergostem. There is no reserve. A new
      frameset from Landshark made of Reynolds 853/725 with a Kestrek fork would
      cost more than $1500. Payment by MO or cashier's check. Buyer pays fixed
      shipping and boxing charge of $30 in lower 48, more elsewhere. Happy
      bidding!

      Title of item: TOM TEESDALE COLUMBUS CUSTOM 56cm ROAD BIKE
      Seller: hotdealstoday.com
      Starts: Aug-16-01 17:09:34 PDT
      Ends: Aug-23-01 17:09:34 PDT
      Price: Starts at $250.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179797070

      Item Description:

      TOM TEESDALE COLUMBUS CUSTOM 56cm ROAD BIKE
      NO RESERVE!!!
      This is a T.E.T CYCLES Custom 56 CM Road Bike. The frame on this bike was
      made by Tom Teesdale with Columbus tubing. The bike was completed with
      SHIMANO 105 brake system and DURA ACE derailer system. 25" tires and
      SHIMANO rims, MAVIC wheels. This does have quick release SHIMANO hubs and
      petals. It has a very light frame. This has a SPG foam COMFORT 2 seat,
      and 2 water bottle holders. The bike is in good condition, with a few
      paint chips and scratches. It has a custom paint job by Cathy Jo
      Teesdale. For more information on Tom Teesdale bikes check out: CLICK
      HERE FOR MORE INFO.
      GET A HOT DEAL HERE!!!

      Title of item: Trek 520 Touring/Road Bike, 23 inch frame
      Seller: sabrodsky@...
      Starts: Aug-16-01 13:04:58 PDT
      Ends: Aug-23-01 13:04:58 PDT
      Price: Starts at $275.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179703378

      Item Description:
      I have a 1998 Trek 520 23in for sale, shipping
      from New York, NY. 6000 miles on it. This bike is $1100 new.

      Changes from '98 spec, 24t granny, XTR 12-32, no rack, SKS fenders, Pasela
      TG 35mm tires w/400 miles on them.
      The gearing changes were done at about 4000 miles. Dark blue paint job.
      Bike is not the one in the picture.

      Bike has been used a lot, small scratches in a few places, there
      is some chain suck scraping on the right stay. Mechanically in excellent
      shape, recently tuned by an expert bike mechanic and chain replaced.

      Please do not bid if you have zero or negative feedback. I only accept
      Paypal or Billpoint.

      Title of item: Concorde GIRO road frame set
      Seller: banana_brain
      Starts: Aug-16-01 12:49:42 PDT
      Ends: Aug-23-01 12:49:42 PDT
      Price: Starts at $25.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179699052

      Item Description:
      You're bidding on a Concorde Giro road frame set with Columbus
      tubing 57cc/top tube 57cc with English thread. Requirements are recessed
      brakes, bz-on front derailleur, threaded headset. NOS, new in the box,
      never been built up. Satisfaction guaranteed. If you're not happy with
      this item, please return it for the purchased price. Shipping charges are
      the buyers responsibility. We accept Paypal and money orders. Please
      include an extra $ 11.- when paying by money order to cover bank
      processing fees. Item will ship once payment is received. Shipping and
      handling charges are $ 50.- We ship worldwide.

      Title of item: Vitus Aluminum 1978 Classic Racing Bicycle
      Seller: ray-anne
      Starts: Aug-16-01 12:30:48 PDT
      Ends: Aug-23-01 12:30:48 PDT
      Price: Starts at $500.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179692365

      Item Description:
      This sleek, black, 56cm racing bike is crafted from 979 Dural
      Aluminum. The components are Campagnolo Nuovo Record throughout. Shifters
      are tube mounted. Brakes are aero design,side pull. It is currently fitted
      with Aero Pedal Pegs. These ,too, go back some. The wheels are Mavic 280's
      with Wolber sew-up tires. It has been raced,(time trials/stage
      races/triathlons/no crits), but never crashed. In its day it was a state
      of the art racer ($1500.00 new) and is still very lightweight even by
      current standards. Overall it is in excellent condition ,still suited for
      riding/racing. Vitus no longer crafts frames. This bike has been
      previously listed @ $1000.Inquiries suggested a lower starting bid. Now
      sacrificed at considerably less. Buyer arranges/pays shipping.

      Title of item: Guerciotti
      Seller: bmduca@...
      Starts: Aug-16-01 10:35:06 PDT
      Ends: Aug-23-01 10:35:06 PDT
      Price: Currently $113.50
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179655007

      Item Description:
      This is a 1980 Guerciotti 52cm road racing bike. The bicycle frame
      is red, it has COLUMBUS S.L.TUBING, CAMPAGNOLO - levers, fork and seat
      post. SUGINO SUPER MIGHTY - crank, OMAS - axle, SUNTOUR CYCLONE - rear
      derailleur, SUNTOUR VX - front derailleur, CONCOR - seat. It also includes
      the original "Guerciotti Gold" poster, a letter from Paolo Guerciotti
      about where to purchase the frame, dated 3/5/80,and the sales receipt. the
      bike weighs in at 19lbs. Paint and decals are original except for two of
      the decals are worn and some minor rust on the chainstay. The sew up tires
      need to be replaced. The high bidder will pay for packing $20, shipping
      and insurance. The winning bidder can pay by money order, cashier check or
      personal check, which must clear before the bike will be shipped. Payment
      must be received within 7 days. If you have any questions, please email
      me.

      Title of item: Brand New Waterford 54cm Frame set
      Seller: bicyclesport
      Starts: Aug-16-01 06:33:31 PDT
      Ends: Aug-23-01 06:33:31 PDT
      Price: Starts at $575.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179595847

      Item Description:
      Brand New Waterford 1100 54cm black frame set, Made from Reynold
      531, Oversized diameter tubing throughout the frame increases stiffness
      and reduces weight, Race ready fork with Reynolds 531 blades and 1inch
      threaded steer tube offers a responsive ride. Weighs 4.2lbs. This frame is
      great for road racing. Frame and fork will be shipped and insured for
      $30.00. I accept Visa/MC/AMEX and Money orders. I you have any questions,
      please e-mail me.

      Title of item: DAVE SCOTT IRON MAN CENTURION 24"FRONT WHEEL
      Seller: watson0@...
      Starts: Aug-16-01 08:17:55 PDT
      Ends: Aug-21-01 08:17:55 PDT
      Price: Starts at $100.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179616646

      Item Description:
      This clean 80s model is 47cm from center of bb to top of top tube.
      All Shimano 105 components including the headset, hubs, F/R deraillures,
      brakes. Selle san marco seat with some edgewear on the rear. Campagnolo
      flat pedals. 24inch wheel on
      front 700c rear. Matrix 700 tire on the rear in good shape. Needs a tire
      on the front. Light Tange chrome moly. Araya rims with some brake wear.
      Flat bladed spokes mounted on the smooth 105 hubs. Low and fast.
      Salmon and white colors. Originally purchased for a client whose daughter
      chose another bike. His loss is your gain. Shipping $30. Boxed and ready
      to go. Thanks

      Title of item: 1972 Motobecane Le Champion
      Seller: pdste65@...
      Starts: Aug-16-01 05:18:03 PDT
      Ends: Aug-23-01 05:18:03 PDT
      Price: Currently $121.59
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179586368

      Item Description:
      1972 Motobecane Le Champion. Reynolds 531 DB frame. Beautiful teal
      & white original paint. Original Campagnolo N/R brakes, front & rear
      deraileurs, and Campy large flange hubs. Original Stronglight crank,
      bottom braket & headset. Brooks professional saddle is very nice. Bike had
      been ridden very little with only minor imperfections in paint. Shipping
      is $ 20 and includes $ 500.00 of insurance. Buyer will not be disappointed
      in quality or condition.

      Title of item: Aero Miyata
      Seller: chuberbike@...
      Starts: Aug-15-01 20:36:05 PDT
      Ends: Aug-22-01 20:36:05 PDT
      Price: Starts at $250.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179525703

      Item Description:
      This is a super rare Aero Miyata from the mid 80's it is in
      remarkably good shape and has been stored most of its life. It has full
      shallow aero section tubing and a full Dura-Ace AX parts group including
      the required ovalized seatpost even the aerodynamic plastic headset cap is
      there and in great shape. There is very minor rust around the cable stops
      and some small scrapes on the rear derailler. It is a 55cm Frame seat and
      top tube. length. Already a collectors item this bikes value should only
      go up. It comes with an extra set of tubular wheels on the correct AX
      hubs.

      Title of item: Masi Tre Volumetrica Racing Bike Like New
      Seller: thespiandude
      Starts: Aug-15-01 18:55:27 PDT
      Ends: Aug-22-01 18:55:27 PDT
      Price: Starts at $1,400.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1179456619

      Item Description:
      This Masi steel-frame racing bicycle is a limited edition Italian
      work of art, number 4 in a series of only 100 frames produced. It has
      full Campagnolo Athena Ergo componentry throughout. The frame size is
      56cm. It is truly a bike for the connoisseur of Italian steel! The Tre
      Volumetrica (or 3V for short)is made of special internal lugs that go
      inside the tubes. The tubing is a special oversize thin-wall tubing and
      is made to Masi specifications. The tubing is so light that the top tube
      of a 3V is 2 ounces lighter than the top tube of many titanium frames.
      The weight of the frame and fork together is 4.0 lbs. The 3V is supple
      and absorbs road shock, making the 3V comfortable over long rides. The
      frame is silver brazed, which preserves the inherent resilient properties
      of the tubing. The wheels are Mavic Reflex SUP, the saddle is a Selle
      Italia Turbomatic 2 (nice) in excellent condition. The pedals are Look
      PP156 and are blue. I have stored the bike in the guest b!
      edroom of my house since I bought it in March of 1997. The buyer might
      also like to know that I only rode it on sunny days. Therefore, the bike
      has never been subjected to rain. I will ship only in the U.S. and the
      buyer will pay shipping costs. Payment method: I will accept money
      orders, cashiers checks, and personal checks.

      Happy Hunting!

      bhufford@...
      Paramount75@...