PEUGEOT ROAD BICYCLE

  • Lincoln Ross <lincolnr@rcn.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2003
      I'm not sure if this is BOBish or not as it is a welded frame, tho
      it's old enough not to have lawyer lips (or does that mean originally
      foreign?). Frame is supposed to be "Carbolite 103", whatever that is.
      Exc cond. Approx 23" C-C seat tube, Rigida 27x1-1/4 alloy whls, alloy
      cotterless cranks, Weinman brakes, Huret shifters. Vy nice metallic
      red paint in vy gd cond. Recently ridden & more recently cleaned up. I
      have an uglier bike that fits me better, plus a couple of others. I
      recall advertising this for close to $100 (+shipping costs which might
      (SWAG) be in range of $25 to $40), but those of you who could pick up
      in Waltham, MA could offer much less, as the ideas of packing it up,
      figuring out how to ship, and wondering if UPS is stomping on it
      really aggravate me. Those of you who can pick up in Waltham might
      want to buy this as I might then reveal to you a source of other
      Bobish bikes which might not otherwise make it on the net.

      Is there a complete definition of BOBish someplace?

      lincolnr at ma dot ultranet dot com (Yahoo trashes addresses)