restored Ritchey P-21 (picture upon request)

  • Eric <rumpfy77@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2003
      Parts list as follows:
      Ritchey P-21 frame factory repainted to team r/w/b and P-20 decals in
      place. 'Ritchey' and head badge decals under clear coat. Paint is
      less than a year old and only one minor paint chip on the top tube.
      Not even chain stuck to speak of. The Canti loop at the seat, top
      tube and seat stay junction was ground down and a braze on was placed
      on the top tube for v-brakes. The threads were all cleaned up and
      frame-saver was applied to the internals. Frame size on the original
      decal under the down tube said 19", which for Rithey is more like a
      17/18". I'll double check all measurements for those interested.
      98 Rock Shox SID 1" with receint rebuild (known minor corrosion on
      one saction)
      SID Blue Control Tech stem: shimmed 1 1/8, 130x0*
      Red Chris King 1" headset
      goldish Ritchey WCS handlebars
      Red Ringle RPM wheelset (not the RPM lite), rear wheel rebuilt less
      than 200 miles ago with a new hoop.
      XTR brakes
      XTR 8spd Cranks
      XTR 8spd shifter/brake combo
      XTR 9spd rear der.
      XT 8spd front der.
      XTR seat post
      XTR BB with less than 100 miles
      XTR Chain
      XTR 8spd cassette
      Shimano 5-series SPD's
      Flite Ti saddle (the original quality kind, not the new
      kevlar/leather one)

      As it sits it weighed in at 23.36 lbs.

      Looking to get around $1200 for the whole thing. I can take care of
      the majority of the shipping costs.

      Reply here or email me
      Thanks!
      -Eric-