Specialized Sirrus frameset + some wheels, parts - $90 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2004
      Not mine ...

      Specialized Sirrus frameset + some wheels, parts - $90 (palo alto)

      Reply to: anon-51315528@...
      Date: 2004-12-05, 10:13PM PST

      Time to clean out the closet.

      Red 55cm Specialized Sirrus frame and fork with Tange headset, Specialized stem
      $90
      (This is the old steel sport touring frame, not the newer hybrid version)

      Surly New Hub (120) with fixed cog and lockring, built up on a Sun ME14
      (similar to Mavic MA3) rim, virtually unused $100

      Sora/MA3 wheel, good for a beater bike, very low miles $30

      various Shimano BBs, mostly of the LX sort, all quite low miles $10 each

      Prices are negotiable; I'll also consider trades for stuff you might have. I'm
      particularly interested in a good lightweight climbing pack a la CCW Chaos or
      Wild Things Ice Sack; and I'd like a pair of Schoeller pants for Christmas. If
      you have something else you think I might want, feel free to make an offer.

      Cheers,
      Nathan