21-speed Specialized Sirrus 58cm

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2003
      From craigslist.org (not mine, etc.) ...

      ------------------------

      21 Speed Road Bike 58 cm (23 inch) 5'11 - $150

      Reply to: anon-7944168@...
      Date: Tue Jan 14 09:20:12 2003

      I'm selling a Specialized Sirrus road bike with a 58 cm frame that will fit
      somebody 5'11" or more (I think that makes it a 23 inch frame). I tuned up and
      rebuilt the bike, washed, waxed, lubed, and cleaned up. It's in pretty good
      condition. The frame is dark blue, lugged frame with Chro-mo tubing. Not too
      many scratches. This was originally a $450 road bike. Note: this is not a
      hybrid bike). I'm only looking to find it a good home and asking $150.

      Here's what it has:
      Dia Compe BRS Edge brake levers
      Dia Compe BRS Egde side pull brakes
      New rear brake cable
      Sakae quill stem, black
      Sakae Modolo Anatomic with the ergonomic bend drop bar, black, one groove
      Bar tape, black. If you want a white bar tape, I'll give you a packet
      Down tube mounted shift levers, rear shifter indexed
      Suntour f/r derailleurs, rear is a long cage
      Suntour GK front hub w/Wolber rim and Wheelsmith spokes (original)
      Continental 700 front tire, good condition.
      New Suntour XC Pro rear hub, Mavic MA rim
      New rear 700 c tire, Continental
      Quick release hubs f/r
      New f/r derailleur cables
      Water bottle cage
      SR triple front chain wheel and cranks
      Suntour 13-28 tooth 7 speed rear cassette, a good climbing combo.
      New Selle San Marco saddle.
      Platform pedals.
      I cleaned and waxed it,cleaned/lubed the chain, headset, brakes, and
      derailleurs. Added new handlebar plugs too.
      $150 cash.