Beutiful raleigh road bike tons of chrome amazing - $160 (craigslist / Chicago)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004

      Beutiful raleigh road bike tons of chrome amazing - $160

      Reply to: anon-50932379@...
      Date: 2004-12-02, 1:20PM CST

      This is really a looker. It's a 23 inch chrome moly framed raleigh road bike
      with tons of chrome. the rear triangle, head tube and entire fork are all
      chrome. I'm not positive but the entire frame may be chromed. If so it would be
      an even more stunning bike (in my opinion) if you stripped the paint off and
      rode the bare chrome frame. It's got suntour derailleurs and nice dia compe
      brakes, 700c wheels. All of the bearings on this bike are sealed, even the
      bottom bracket. This would even make a great fixed gear bike as it has
      horizontal drop outs. Swing by and take this bike home. Give me a call, I may
      negotiate on the price: 773 289 2775

      http://chicago.craigslist.org/bik/50932379.html