1992 Specialized Allez frame 58 cm w/ fork, stem, handlebar - $30 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      1992 Specialized Allez frame 58 cm w/ fork, stem, handlebar - $30

      Reply to: anon-50941795@...
      Date: 2004-12-02, 12:19PM PST

      1992 Specialized Allez frame 58 cm w/ fork, stem, handlebar. I was going to use
      it for a project bike, but no time. Great frame for a fixed gear conversion,
      lightweight chromoly. I have other parts for the bike available.

      http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/50941795.html