Ciocc San Cristobal Replica 57cm Campy - $450 (craigslist / Seattle)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      Not mine ...

      Ciocc San Cristobal Replica 57cm Campy - $450

      Reply to: tmarchioro@...
      Date: 2004-12-02, 7:08AM PST

      I am selling my beloved Ciocc San Cristibal Replica road bike (frame is replica
      of the bike that was ridden to the 1977 World Road Race Championship in San
      Cristobal). Full Campy Chorus 8 speed group including seatpost, Campy Athena
      wheels, full fenders. Look pedals. Some scratches here and there, but overall
      an outstanding Italian steel bike for training, touring, commuting, etc (a
      little heavy for racing, however, hence the sale). Pictures and more
      information available upon request

      this is in or around Silverdale