Trek 670 road bike - $175 (craigslist / Boston)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Not mine ...

      Trek 670 road bike - $175

      Reply to: anon-50839449@...
      Date: 2004-12-01, 6:12PM EST

      Leaving Boston in a month and I can't take my bike with me - trying to find it
      a new home. Its a mens 61 cm, great condition (and fast!) Theres pics and specs
      at http://www.vintage-trek.com/images/trek/85TrekRacing.pdf look at "Trek 670."
      I could probably sell this for a lot more during the spring but I have to get
      rid of it now, so I'm selling it for cheap - bought it for $200 over the
      summer. Also I have all components from another trek that I would be willing to
      throw in for free (or sell separately if interested).

      Negotiable on the price.

      -Mike

      this is in or around Fenway