1992 Bridgestone MB2 and 1996/1997 Breezer Jet Stream Frame For Sale

  • Jennifer Duncan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2003
      I am selling the following:

      50cm MB2 Full Bike: $300

      ***almost all original parts: Specialized(low Q-Factor cranks), dia-compe brakes, XT thumbshifters, Ritchey rims.

      ***the seatpost has siezed into the seat tube but this can be remedied by a mechanic. the bike has seen a 2 years of competition so it has a few scratches but other than that, no dings or dents.

      15" Breezer Jet Stream: $300

      ***it kill me to have to sell this frame! it is the original steel frame! it comes with an original, 1st year Judy XC fork with Englund air cartridges. there is also a generic stem, headset and bottom bracket included.

      ***the only defect is the H20 bottle bolts on the down tube pulled out of the frame. i am told that this can be easily repaired.

      ***this bike has seen several years of racing so it has the usual dings and scratches, but it is an original!!!

      Please respond via email if you are interested. The bikes are located in Alexandria, VA.