Cool Bikes at Sellwood ...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2003
      BOBishBikers,

      Check out the consignment page at Sellwood in Portland, OR

      <http://www.sellwoodcycle.com/consignment.html>

      Some nice bikes on there now including a Raleigh International and a really
      neat Merz mixte-framed bike (looking past the dead sheep). The Mondia would
      make a good fixed-gear for that price!

      Have fun,

      Bob "Chromed Nervex Lugs ... Yum" Hufford
      Springfield, MO
    • Charles Andrews
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2003
        That Mondia Special would have made a great donor bike, but it has all the wrong parts, almost nothing is original on it. I called about it just now, and would have bought it immediately....but, no good parts.

        Charles