Specialized Sirrus Road Bike 56 cm on craigslist.org

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2003
      Not mine, etc. ...

      ---------------------------

      Specialized Sirrus Road Bike 56 cm, 700 c, 21 speed - $175

      Reply to: anon-7788020@...
      Date: Tue Jan 7 08:42:20 2003

      Price reduction. $175 was $200.

      I'm selling a Specialized Sirrus road bike with a 56 cm frame. Just washed,
      waxed, lubed, cleaned up and tuned. It's in pretty good condition. The frame is
      dark blue, lugged frame with Chro-mo tubing. Not too many scratches.

      Here's what it has:
      Dia Compe BRS Edge brake levers
      Dia Compe BRS Egde side pull brakes
      New rear brake cable
      Sakae quill stem, black
      Sakae Modolo Anatomic bend drop bar, black, one groove
      Bar tape, black. If you want a white bar tape, I'll give you a packet
      Down tube mounted shift levers, rear shifter indexed
      Suntour f/r derailleurs, rear is a long cage
      Suntour GK front hub w/Wolber rim and Wheelsmith spokes (original)
      Continental 700 front tire, good condition.
      New Suntour XC Pro rear hub, Mavic MA rim
      New rear 700 c tire, Continental
      Quick release hubs f/r
      New f/r derailleur cables
      Water bottle cage
      SR triple front chain wheel and cranks
      Suntour 13-28 tooth 7 speed rear cassette
      New Selle San Marco saddle.

      My new Spd's are not included in the sale. I expect the buyer will have their
      own favorite pedals already.

      I cleaned and waxed it,cleaned/lubed the chain, headset, brakes, and
      derailleurs. Added new handlebar plugs too.

      $175 cash.