FS: small, smaller and even tiny bikes and frames and other stuff
- 1) Diamondback ascent frame, 17" frame with 21.25" sloping top tube,
fine older frame, cro-moly, tons of touring brazeons including
midfork, most everything except cranks brakes and wheels. Make offer?
2) Specialized crossroads cruz, dark grey, 21" frame with 23.25 TT,
cro-moly, nice touring brazeons, cyclocross bike, no wheels. Make offer?
3) Panasonic 1000 18.5" frame with 21.5 TT, 12-speed with 700c wheels,
very nice DB cro-moly handmade frame, fire engine red, shimano SIS $60
4) Specialized Hardrock, 1989(?) vintage, Suntour XCD drive 18-speed
with 24" alloy wheels, 14.5" frame with sloping TT, will fit somebody
with very short legs $35
5) KHS Montana Jr frame, strange lugged mixte mountain bike for 24"
wheels, has steel wheels. Make offer
6) Terry liberator saddle, new
7) lots of weird alternative saddles, write for info
8) XCE triple crankset, 175mm arms, anodized grey, 48 miles on it
9) Sugino VP triple crankset, 170mm arms, you probably don't want the
cycloid rings on it
10) Scott drop-in bars, also modolo bars and stem from a high-end bike
Other odds and ends in the barter bin, so let's make a deal. I'm
looking for mathauser pads, suntour pedersen brakes, 165mm cranks,
86BCD chainrings, ? Bonnie -please reply at bonlah@... since
yahoo mothballed my yahoo email. B