MB2 for Sale

  • Kael
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2003
      I have 20" c-c Bridgestone MB2 with Ritchey Logic tubing for sale. XT deraillers, DX shifters and hubs. Ritchey rims. Dia-comp brakes and levers, specialized crank. Ritchey logic fork.... New cables, chain and brake pads.

      All stock. The paint is in need of a repainting and there is one small dent on the top tube. The front Deore DX hub is pitted (I can provide a new XT parrallax/Bontrager front wheel instead for $20 US more). Finally the seat is a little worn so you may want to add your own. I'ld like $300US for it.

      Thanks