BOBish fixed gear FS

  • Mary Kaminski <marykaminski@mac.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      Hi all-

      I have a nice lugged Schwinn road bike that was converted to a fixed
      gear. It was also originally built for 700c wheels, and now takes
      650c's. Decals are kind of beat & there are dings in the paint, but the
      frame is straight & components are good. A little paint with those
      lugs....

      Frame size is 17"/43cm. Standover is 27.5"/70cm & top tube is 18.5"/
      47cm. Perfect for that smaller rider-it's one of a kind.

      It has lots of nice components and is a sweet bike looking for a good
      home. I bought it from a well-known fixed gear builder on eBay with
      good feedback. Of course, the day before it was delivered, my dream
      frame showed up on eBay. You know what happened next....

      I am only looking to break even. Price is $275., plus shipping. Contact
      me for further bike, shipping and payment details with pix at:
      marykaminski@....

      Thanks. Happy Holidays!

      Mary Kaminski
      Philadelphia, PA