davidson FS Seattle CL

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15 12:52 PM
      0 favorites

      <
      CL seattle seattle all for sale / wanted bicycles - by owner Reply to: see below flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of
      Davidson Stiletto 56cm w/ Campagnolo Record - $2150 (West Seattle) New chain, new tires, runs great. Record 10 speed group with carbon shifters, big gearing in the back for hills. FSA RD 420 wheels. Ti seat post. A very classy ride. I am also interested in trades for high-end mountain bike parts so I can build up a 29er. Especially interested in 2x10 Shimano or 1x11 Sram and good wheel sets that are tubeless.

      Call 720-272-2911 if interested.
      * Location: West Seattle
      Posting ID: 3937491405