Paul Taylor Fixed / Single Speed - $1100 (SOMA / south beach)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2013
      I have nearly the same paul taylor bicycle. With mine being designed for road use ask for photos NFS
      charles
      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/3934262013.html
       0 favorites

      <
      CL SF bay area san francisco all for sale / wanted bicycles - by owner Reply Reply to: vg4dx-3934262013@...[?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of
      Paul Taylor Fixed / Single Speed - $1100 (SOMA / south beach) +-
      Leaflet | Map data © OpenStreetMap3rd Street at Brannan
      For sale is my beloved Paul Taylor Fixed / Single Speed complete bike. It's not getting ridden since I have too many bikes, so its time to go as I'm limited on space. Premium build.

      Frame (cost was 1400$)
      - 55cm
      - Columbus Zona Tubing

      Build (I purchased most of this stuff new, for over 1k$)
      - Chris King Headset
      - Sugino 75 crankset with 45t Sugino Zen Messenger Chainring
      - Sugino Bottom bracket
      - Nitto RB-18 aluminum bullhorn bars
      - Selle SMP evolution seat
      - Weinmann DP 18 Rims
      - Formula high flange hubs
      - 3M Mutant Stem
      - MKS Sylvan track pedals w/ Cinelli Leather straps
      - Thomson elite seatpost
      - KMC Track chain with half link to get length just right
      - Campagnolo Centaur Brakes (Front and rear included, shown w/ only front installed)
      - Vitorria Zaphiro pro white tires with excellent tread
      - 18t Fixed sprocket, plus ACS Claw freewheel on flip-flop hub

      Condition
      There are three some small chips on the frame paint, maybe 5mm or smaller. Also some signs of markings where the brakes and axles attach, nothing out of the ordinary for a used bike (my guess is I've put around 100 miles on it, tires are original and still have plenty of tread). Other than that the bike is perfect, completely tuned and dialed - it's 100% silent when riding.

      I'm looking to keep the bike together for the most part, but would consider removing some things to bring the cost down (seat, post, bars, pedals, brakes). Please email with offers or questions. I'm in SF near the ballpark available most weeknights and occasional weekends to show.

      3rd Street at Brannan (google map) (yahoo map)
      Posting ID: 3934262013

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2013

        bm8ww-4101227445@... [?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of

        Paul Taylor Fixed / Single Speed - $1100 (SOMA / south beach)

        © craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
        3rd Street at Brannan
        image 1image 2image 3image 4image 5image 6image 7image 8
        For sale is my beloved Paul Taylor Fixed / Single Speed complete bike. It's not getting ridden since I have too many bikes, so its time to go as I'm limited on space. Premium build.

        Frame (cost was 1400$)
        - 55cm
        - Columbus Zona Tubing

        Build (I purchased most of this stuff new, for well over 1k$)
        - Chris King Headset
        - Sugino 75 crankset with 45t Sugino Zen Messenger Chainring
        - Sugino Bottom bracket
        - Nitto RB-18 aluminum bullhorn bars
        - Selle SMP evolution seat
        - Weinmann DP 18 Rims
        - Formula high flange hubs
        - 3M Mutant Stem
        - MKS Sylvan track pedals w/ Cinelli Leather straps
        - Thomson elite seatpost
        - KMC Track chain with half link to get length just right
        - Campagnolo Centaur Brakes (Front and rear included, shown w/ only front installed)
        - Vitorria Zaphiro pro white tires with excellent tread
        - 18t Fixed sprocket, plus ACS Claw freewheel on flip-flop hub

        Condition
        There are three small chips on the frame paint, 5mm or smaller. Also some signs of markings where the brakes and axles attach, nothing out of the ordinary for a lightly used bike (my guess is I've put around 100 miles on it, tires are original and still have plenty of tread). Other than that the bike is perfect, completely tuned and dialed - it's 100% silent when riding.

        I'm looking to keep the bike together (not parting it out!), but would consider removing some things to bring the cost down (seat, post, bars, pedals, brakes). Please email with offers or questions. I'm in SF near the ballpark available most weeknights and occasional weekends to show.
        3rd Street at Brannan (google map) (yahoo map)
        • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
        Posting ID: 4101227445