Bob Jackson Frameset (853) - $1000 (Danvers)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013
      Not seller
      1st frame I got in 70's when I got back into riding was a bob Jackson. jerry baker of seattle sold it to me
      Charles Nighbor (Who delivered today at over 100 degrees temp. 1244 newpapers)
      Walnut creek, CA USA
      http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/bik/3908437613.html
       0 favorites

      <
      CL boston north shore all for sale / wanted bicycles - by owner Reply Reply to: qp62s-3908437613@...[?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of
      Bob Jackson Frameset (853) - $1000 (Danvers) This is a mint Bob Jackson frameset, not sure of the year. Campy Chorus headset.

       58cm seat tube, 57cm top tube. Garage Queen low miles.

      * Location: Danvers
      Posting ID: 3908437613
      *