New blaze Campy 11 speed Steel Road Bike, polished lugs, handbuilt - $2100 (New Jersey)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013
      http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/bik/3887243341.html
       0 favorites

      <
      CL new york new jersey all for sale / wanted bicycles - by owner Reply Reply to: nbqsn-3887243341@...[?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of
      Custom Campy 11 speed Steel Road Bike, polished lugs, handbuilt - $2100 (New Jersey) Newly built, never ridden custom built high performance road frame/fork handcrafted in USA out of True Temper OX Platinum Steel tubeset. This bike was hand crafted by Pierre Chastain, founder of Blaze Bicycles in Moab, Utah. Pierre's artistry and skill shine through this silver fillet brazed / stainless steel polished lugged frame. Bike is approx. 55cm. Built with 11 speed Campagnolo Athena Groupset. Thomson seatpost, Brooks Swift saddle shown not included, Ritchey classic bars/stem, handbuilt Open Pro Wheelset, Continental Gatorskin tires. Please review photos for additional details, tried to show the quality of bike in photos - its a real showpiece. I live in south Jersey but my last bike sold to someone from NYC so thought I'd post up here....
      Will also swap the Brooks saddle for a Fizik Arione saddle if Brooks is not your style (but it definitely goes with the bike!).

      I have a set of silver skewers if the red highlights are not your style. Can also substitute a Fizik Arione saddle if you'd like to save some weight. Can include Look or Shimano pedals ~