Chris Kvale Vintage road bike - 60cm. Reynolds- $1200 MpLs craiglist Jun 29 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2013
      Not seller but a great KOF
      Charles Nighbor
      Walnut Creek, CA USA
      http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/bik/3867315305.html
       0 favorites

      <
      CL minneapolis hennepin co all for sale / wanted bicycles - by owner Reply Reply to: 7mjss-3867315305@...[?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of
      *** Chris Kvale Vintage road bike - 60cm. *** Reynolds ^^^ - $1200 (MpLs) Beautiful vintage road bike . Custom made by Kvale cycles Minneapolis MN. . I purchased this from original owner and was hoping to restore to its original splendor . The color is RED and Yellow lettering . Tubing is Reynolds 531 . Unfortunately , it just doesn't fit . I have taken growth pills , a stretching regimen and prayed . Nothing is working and I can't let this one sit around . Build out in the late 80's - 90's , it runs out just fine but I was thinking back to Campy the whole way through ....
      Here is what I have , primarily Shimano 600 with click shifting , campagnolo hubs an seat post , mavic rims , cinelli bars n stem , condor saddle and a little of this n that .
      Like I said ideally I think the route is to fine tune and change out the balance of parts to more period correct ... I purchased the Campy down tube shifters and brake levers and had the original Campy rear hub re-packed , wheel trued and possible freewheel candidate . It just needs tire and ready to roll . *** The bike can be ridden exacly how it is set up as well , just a more modern version .
      There are a lot of ways to go with this bike , I think I would have simply rode it and enjoyed it but I just can't get comfortable with the proximity of the top tube to my stuff ....
      That being said the standover is about 30 inches + .
      Its a beautiful bike and really deserves to be ridden an cherished . Don't ask about different prices or reasonable offers , this is the number $$$ Cash .

      Thanks for looking .

      text or call - 612-720-5228

        *
      Posting ID: 3867315305