25" Raleigh Tourer on craigslist.org

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2002
      Sounds interesting ... (not mine, etc.)

      ----------------------

      Beautiful Raliegh 1969 Touring Bike - $130

      Reply to: anon-7536284@...
      Date: Mon Dec 23 12:11:55 2002

      25" frame Raleigh with a beautiful Reynolds 531 tubing frame, leather
      saddle, etc. Kind of sparkly brown with aqua decorations.

      Had to replace crank with new triple crank, so now it has 15 speeds, and
      had to replace rear deraleur.

      A beautiful bike, a pleasure to ride, cuts through the air like a knife
      through butter. If only it were a tiny bit bigger for me, at 6'3".

      It's a wonderful bike. It was in someone's garage from 1969 until 1995 when
      I bought it, and I haven't ridden it that much either.