Houston CL ad

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2013
      3:42 PM
      Subject: Houston CL ad

      Hi Charles,

      Check this out: http://houston.craigslist.org/bik/3875456251.html

      Vintage Collection (Central Houston)
      Selling my collection of vintage racing bikes and a couple of interesting bikes.
      Also available are parts for bikes. Bikes: 1938 Iver Johnson racing
      track bike, 1928 Gloria Girabaldina frame and parts, 1898 Columbia shaft
      drive bike, Automoto frame 1932 I think, 1981 Polchlopek bikes together
      one is a Rare TT bike and the other a custom made Track bike, his and
      hers pantograph Colnagos from 1972 and 1978, 1984 Pinarello Lexi
      Greywall Olympic replica, 1987 Tomassini with durace, 48cm Masi 1976 to
      1978, custom tt frame which is very unique and exquisitely build....
      Tons of parts available for these bikes, wheels, brakes, pedals, bars,
      seats.... Extremely rare Concord seat made for Colnago having Colnago
      badging, its new and has never been sat used, looks and feels like felt.

      I would love to sell all to right buyer but will brake up if needed.

      Please email with return telephone number.... I am happy to deal with
      out of state buyers but understand cash first and no returns... I am an
      honest seller and will ship anywhere. Tell me what you want and I will
      take pics... Please keep in mind I am selling these very collectable
      items and the pricing will be to market value!