52cm - 1985 Schwinn Paramount Waterford Road Bike - Beautiful Blue - $825 (Hillcrest)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2013
      http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/bik/3857085671.html
       0 favorites

      <
      CL san diego city of san diego all for sale / wanted bicycles - by owner Reply Reply to: gstnr-3857085671@...[?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of
      52cm - 1985 Schwinn Paramount Waterford Road Bike - Beautiful Blue - $825 (Hillcrest) I have a stunning 52cm 1985 Schwinn Paramount Waterford that I just don't ride enough to keep, and the bills are growing, so my loss is your gain. I just won't get around to riding much. This bike is not only a classic, but a conversation piece every time I ride it to the bike shop. I bought her for $975, but had to replace the tires(everything else is original).
      Photos say it all: Shimano Dura-Ace everything. Got a set of $75 pedals on there now, but have the original Dura-Ace set.....worth a months rent in themselves. Also have the original seat, if interested. Ive got a photo of the serial number you can look the history up and verify the age/authenticity, frame still has the original decal for La Jolla Cycle, this really is a great bike.

      * Location: Hillcrest
      Posting ID: 3857085671
      Updated: 2013-06-22, 6:08PM PDT