60cm Pinarello Montello Full Campagnolo - $750 (se portland)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2013
      http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/3842122455.html
       0 favorites

      <
      CL portland multnomah co all for sale / wanted bicycles - by owner Reply Reply to: vm5hb-3842122455@...[?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of
      60cm Pinarello Montello Full Campagnolo - $750 (se portland) Hello Beautiful people, Up for sale is my Genuine Pinarello Montello Road bike.

      It is a size 60 cm, which translates into an x large bicycle, im 5,11 and fits well, but a taller person would fit better.

      Comes with Campy parts Galore!!!

      From the rear Velox Derailleur, to the Campy front derailleur, to the Campy Chorus Headset which is smooth :)

      Shifters on down tube are also Campy!!

      Wheelset are 700 aluminum, rear is a 7 speed cassette, tires are new, handle bar tape is new!

      If interested please email and will do my best to get back at ya :)

      Thanks Beautiful people :)

      * Location: se portland
      Posting ID: 3842122455
      Updated: 2013-06-21, 11:04AM PDT