2007 Rivendell Atlantis, 61cm - $1800 (Downtown Kirkland)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2013
      http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/bik/3865696721.html
       0 favorites

      <
      CL seattle eastside all for sale / wanted bicycles - by owner Reply Reply to: dzjsd-3865696721@...[?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of
      2007 Rivendell Atlantis, 61cm - $1800 (Downtown Kirkland) I'm selling a 2007 Rivendell Atlantis complete bike. I bought it new from a local dealer and have commuted year round on it since then. I have the original bill of sale with bike serial number. It is in great shape with only the usual scrapes and dings from normal use. I have taken good care of it and have given it regular maintenance and parts replacement. It has never been crashed. It has lived inside when not in use and has been thoroughly cleaned. I took it on a test ride after replacing shifters, brake pads, etc. and it's all dialed in. My guess is that it has about 12,000 miles on it.

      Specs:

      Rivendell Atlantis frame, 61 cm
      Rivendell Atlantis fork
      Shimano Ultegra headset
      Crankset - Sugino XD300 (170mm, 26-36-46)
      Stem - Nitto Technomic (90 x 225 x 26mm)
      Handlebar - Nitto Noodle (46cm, 26mm clamp)
      Seatpost - Nitto Crystal Fellow (27.2mm)
      Saddle - Brooks B17, copper rivets, British racing green
      Front Derailer - Sachs triple
      Rear Derailer - Shimano XTR M960, 9-speed, rapid rise (low normal)
      Rims - Velocity Dyad 36-hole, presta drilled
      Front Hub - Shimano XT HB-M770
      Rear Hub - Shimano XT FH-M770
      Spokes - DT Swiss 14/15/14
      Nipples - DT Swiss brass
      Tires - Schwalbe Marathon Supreme, 700x35 (about 3000 miles on them)
      Tubes - Schwalbe
      Brakes - Shimano BR550
      Brake pads - Kool Stop Mountain, Salmon (brand new)
      Brake Levers - Tektro R200A
      Shifters - Shimano Dura Ace 9-speed bar end (brand new)
      Cassette - Shimano XT M770, 9-speed, (about 3000 miles on it)
      Chain - SRAM 971, 9-speed (brand new)
      Bottom Bracket - Shimano UN26, 68 x 113 mm
      Fenders - Planet Bike Cascadia, Silver, 45 mm
      Rear rack - Tubus Cargo
      Frame pump - Zefal
      Pedals - DMR V8 platform
      Bar Tape - Cinelli Cork, black (brand new)

      * Location: Downtown Kirkland
      Posting ID: 3865696721