1987 Schwinn Prologue 56cm Showroom Condition - $650 (Woodlawn / NE)

    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2013
      http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/3798722034.html
       0 favorites

      <
      CLportland multnomah coall for sale / wanted bicycles - by ownerReplyReply to: zk5fd-3798722034@...[?]flag [?] : miscategorizedprohibitedspambest of
      1987 Schwinn Prologue 56cm Showroom Condition - $650 (Woodlawn / NE)1987 Schwinn Prologue Smoke Grey / Black metallic fade, Tange Prestige tubing, Tange TR dropouts, Shimano 6200 groupset, 56 cm seat tube / 56 cm top tube

      A great bike in great condition. It rides like a dream. I might regret this... The lugs look fantastic. Integrated chain stay bridge in the bottom bracket shell, lug style reinforcments of the seat stay brake bridge as well as the bottle mounts. Serial number stamped in the lower head tube lug. Everything works as is should. I'm the second owner. I bought it from a friend of my fathers, who bought it new. He upgraded the wheelset at the time of purchase. Only one scratch on the non drive side seatstay, near the dropout. Chromed stays and fork under paint.

      $650 or best offer

      Cinelli 64-40 Bars, 38cm
      Cinelli Stem, 100mm
      600 brake levers
      600 brakes
      600 downtube shifters, indexed
      Dura Ace front derailler
      600 rear derailler
      Dura Ace hubset laced to grey anodized Mavic MA40 rims with bronze colored spokes, Dura Ace skewers
      600 freewheel, 6 speed, 13t-21t
      600 crankset, 52t-42t
      600 headset, tight
      Original bottom bracket, spins great
      Vetta USA gel saddle
      Sakae CR seatpost
      Newer Vittoria Rubino 23c tires
      Avocet computer - It did work about a year ago
      Kingsbury water bottle cages
      Head tube pump peg
      * Location: Woodlawn / NE
      Posting ID: 3798722034