1994 XO4 needs decals or new home

  • jahathaway.geo <jhathaway@frankgates.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2002
      I tried to sell the bike but no one was interested so I figure I'll
      dress her up. The original decals have gone away so I am looking for
      reproductions for this bike. Any ideas!!
      By the way if you ARE interested in buying it let me know. It is one
      fast, light, and streamlined messenger styled bike with a 17" cut
      Race Light handlebar and a 17"(43cm) frame to boot. The color is
      metallic cranberry. You got questions, I got answers. I am located
      in Richmond, VA.