Re: [BOBishBikesFS] Schwinn Paramount 50th Anniversary (oakland north / temescal)

  • Peter Naiman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19, 2013
      Charles,
      I would hope you took time to read this dishonest sellers way of doing business, running a basically blind auction where you trust the seller to be honest. Frankly my favorite Hetchins could be up for sale in an auction like this and I absolutely would not get involved, For me when a seller runs an auction in this format there is a 99% chance the seller is going to be deceitful, why else would someone choose to do business this way.

      Best regards, Peter~~~~~Peter NaimanGlendale, WI USAhetchinspete1@... Mobile: 414.429.4362