'92 Bridgestone XO-2 - $650

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 1:05 PM
      Not mine. Pix on link.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/3787101775.html

      Don't really want to sell but I need money for a move....

      1992 year model(the forest green kind)

      paint has been stripped

      dirt drop/mustache combo

      2.0 schwalbe's

      xt hubs and rear derailleur

      deerhead front derailleur

      48-36-24 sugino cranks

      paul cantilevers

      ...some other nice bits but I'm just at the library and my memory is no good.

      I'd like to get $650 but I'm no good with money and market value so let
      me know if you think this is unreasonable...just don't be a jerk and say
      something like"I've got $300 and I can be at your doorstep in 10
      minutes". thanks.

      brooks SADDLE, mks PEDALS AND carridace SADDLEBAG NOT INCLUDED IN SALE(but you can use them to get home if you need to)

      (no text please)