lots of bikes fs

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2013
      0 favorites

      CLorlandoall for sale / wanted bicycles - by owner
      ReplyReply to: mwkf2-3781963557@...[?]
      flag [?] : miscategorizedprohibitedspambest of
      Merlin Titanium - Full Campagnolo Record - Exceptional!
      LiteSpeed Titanium - Full Durace - New Old Stock
      Bianchi - Campagnolo Mirage - Flawless!
      Fiorelli - Campagnolo - Extra Nice!
      Denti - Full Campagnolo Super Record
      Specialized Allez - Full Ultegra - Mint Condition!

      This is just to name a Few of our High-End Road Bikes with STI Shifters...8-10 Speeds.
      ...Many more - too many to list.
      Of course, Prices Vary.

      We also have all sizes in Classic Vintage Road Bikes;
      and a Large Selection of the Best Models in Chromoly Mountain Bikes.
      We do our best to stay away from Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Bikes.

      Our Bikes have had a Full Tear-Down Lube & Tune to Perfection.
      We do this for your protection and the utmost performance of the bike.

      We also put New Tires & Tubes; New Cables & Housings; New Bar Tape on our bikes.

      Without pause, we back up all our Bikes with a FREE Lifetime Warranty...
      Free Tune-ups, Adjustments & Wheel Truing.

      Please Call...do not text or email.
      Thanks, Rob And Mitchell ...For the Bike People!

      * Location: Apopka
      Posting ID: 3781963557
      * CL is hiring