davidson mountain bike - $800 (marysville) seattle craigslist may 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2013
      Has we are discussing davidsons here is a MTB Davidson for sale. i have one and enjoy riding it
      notice all lugged construction
      Charles Nighbor
      Walnut Creek, CA USA
      http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/bik/3776697613.html

      0 favorites

      <
      CLseattle snohomish coall for sale / wanted bicycles - by owner
      ReplyReply to: fvqhd-3776697613@...[?]
      flag [?] : miscategorizedprohibitedspambest of
      mountain bike - $800 (marysville)
      custom made Bill Davidson (Elliott Bay Bicycles) ultra light 21 speed. front and back pannier racks. This bike is custom made for a person 5ft to 5ft 5 inches. standard tires.
      if the ad is up the item is available. to get a response you must leave a phone number.
      thank you for your interest.

      tags: custom, collectible, mountain bike,bicycle
      * Location: marysville
      Posting ID: 3776697613