RALEIGH PROFESSIONAL ROAD BIKE - $450 (BROOMFIELD)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2013
      http://denver.craigslist.org/bik/3774829246.html

      0 favorites

      <
      CLdenverall for sale / wanted bicycles - by owner
      ReplyReply to: wqwkn-3774829246@...[?]
      flag [?] : miscategorizedprohibitedspambest of
      RALEIGH PROFESSIONAL ROAD BIKE - $450 (BROOMFIELD)
      The most important thing to know about this bike is that almost all the components on this bike are Campagnolo. The frame is Reynolds 501 steel. Take a look at the photos. The only components that are not campy are the seat post and seat, rims (Mavic) and stem. I even have a pair of campy pedals that are not on the bike but I will include. The parts alone are worth more than I'm asking. So if you want to ride a vintage ride or use it for parts, it's a good deal. <><>

      Call Ralph at 303.809.5166 for questions and appointments.
      * Location: BROOMFIELD
      Posting ID: 3774829246