KOF 58cm Keith Anderson track bike - $999 Washington DC Craigslist april2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2013
      http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/bik/3754058259.html

      <
      CLwashington, DC northern virginiaall for sale / wanted bicycles - by owner
      ReplyReply to: 5xr4x-3754058259@...[?]
      flag [?] : miscategorizedprohibitedspambest of
      58cm Keith Anderson track bike - $999 (Falls church)
      Hand made track frame in excellent condition. Very steep angles, no brake holes, Columbus tubing and drop outs.

      Phil wood hubs-wolber ha rims-sugino super mighty 151bcd track cranks-campy headset and bb-nitto pearl stem b-123 bars-campy seat post(not pictured)-I'm keeping my brooks saddle(not pictured)

      Please make an offer, this is an awesome bike, email with questions

      May part out, just ask
      * Location: Falls church
      Posting ID: 3754058259
      Edited: 2013-04-19, 5:29PM EDT

      Keith is a great painter He did a fantasic job on my 62cm woodrup FS
      Not seller
      charles nighbor
      walnut creek ca usa