58cm Schwinn Paramount - $420 (Carlsbad)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/bik/3729118832.html

      CL > san diego > north SD county > all for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      ReplyReply to: cxrs6-3729118832@...[?]
      flag [?] : miscategorizedprohibitedspambest of
      58cm Schwinn Paramount - $420 (Carlsbad)
      Schwinn Paramount road bike. I think the frame is 58cm. It has Campagnolo dropouts. It's not in perfect condition as it has scratches etc as you would expect on a 25+ year old bike, but it's not too bad either. It's lugged steel or cromoly, I'm not sure which.
      It has a mix of good quality parts: 3T quil stem and drop bars, Shimano 600 crank, front derailer and brake levers. Campagnolo brakes. Dura Ace downtube shifters, and an Ultegra 9 speed rear derailer. The wheels are brand new Weinman with blue anodized spoke nipples.
      Velo seat. No pedals.

      Some scratches etc from use but good condition and rides sweet.

      IMPORTANT: send phone number if interested or you want to set a time to see it. You will not get a response without a phone number (just deleted)

      420 cash, no trades and I am not desperate to sell it so no reason to lowball.

      no shipping local buyer only.

      * Location: Carlsbad
      Posting ID: 3729118832