1984 22" Specialized Stumpjumper - $275

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2013
      Not mine. Pix on link.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/bik/3711949867.html

      Here's a nice example of a mid 1980s mountain bike. Some of the first
      Rockhoppers actually were fitted with better components than the more
      expensive / top of the line Stumpjumper's. This is one of those special
      rare bikes. This bike has the Shimano MT / Deerhead Group. Rear
      derailleur, front derailleur, thumb shifters, heavy duty brake levers
      with extra thick cables and housings and cantilever brakes. Hows that
      for a list. A lot of Stumpjumpers came with the failure prone Suntour
      Mountech derailleurs and lighter Dia-comp levers and brakes. This is
      also the first year for the Saturne rims. This is a larger bike with a
      22" frame with a 33" stand over height. Also those are brand new trail
      tires on there. Comes with a Blackburn rear rack, bottle holder and
      kickstand all are extra's. Notice all the brazed on eyelets for more
      accessories. Please do not hesitate to make me an offer. I will be
      happy to sell to a reasonable offer. Please include a cell # with your
      offer. Thank you.