1993 52cm Brigdestone XO-1 - $1,400

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2013
      Not mine. Pix on link. "Never ridden."

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/3712121568.html

      If you're a fan of Bay area bike-building legend Grant Petersen and his
      Rivendell bikes, you'll want this bike. This is a never-ridden,
      Petersen-designed, pumpkin-colored 1993 Bridgestone XO-1 in perfect
      condition. This is an interesting vehicle: essentially a cross bike with
      26 mountain bike wheels. The owner replaced almost all of the original
      parts when he bought it with 7-speed RSX shifters with Shimano 105
      front and rear derailleurs. However, the owner saved all the original
      parts, including the mustache bars, two sets of aero levers and bar-end
      shifters (see pics). Owner is also including a new, wider set of
      Continental slick tires. This bike is a once-in-a-decade opportunity to
      own a perfect-condition Grant Petersen creation. As a bonus, the listing
      includes original Bridgestone catalogs, including the 1993 version
      featuring this bike. Cash payment preferred. Will accept PayPal and
      credit card, though I'd politely request a 1.5% additional fee to help
      cover my PayPal processing costs (about half the fee). Specifics:

      Serial Number: G226440

      Top tube: 54cm

      Seat Tube: 52 cm

      Current parts: