Beautiful Blue 1985 Schwinn Paramount Waterford Road Bike - 52cm - $825 (Hillcrest)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2013
      http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/bik/3708894752.html

      CL > san diego > city of san diego > all for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      ReplyReply to: 2zff6-3708894752@...[?]
      flag [?] : miscategorizedprohibitedspambest of
      Beautiful Blue 1985 Schwinn Paramount Waterford Road Bike - 52cm - $825 (Hillcrest)
      I have a stunning 52cm 1985 Schwinn Paramount Waterford for sale. I hate to give it up, it's a beautiful bike and rides amazing but I bought a new bike to complete a 7 day bike ride(AIDS/Lifecycle 11), and just won't get around to riding the Schwinn much, times are tough so my loss is your gain. This bike is not only a classic, but a conversation piece every time I ride it to the bike shop.
      Photos say it all: Shimano Dura-Ace everything. Got a set of $75 pedals on there now, but have the original Dura-Ace set.....worth a months rent in themselves. Also have the original seat, if interested. Ive got a photo of the serial number you can look the history up and verify the age/authenticity, frame still has the original decal for La Jolla Cycle, this really is a great bike.

      * Location: Hillcrest
      Posting ID: 3708894752