'89-90 EDDY MERCKX corsa extra 7 / 11 60cm sacremto craigslist march 27 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2013
      not seller
      charles nighbor
      walnut creek, ca
      usa
      no url
      to: dqfmh-3703637843@...[?]
      '89-'90 Eddy Merckx Corsa Extra - $1700 (OC)

      '89-90 EDDY MERCKX (Factory numbering system was notoriously quirky)
      CORSA EXTRA
      Team 7-11 colors
      CHROME FORKS & STAYS!

      Sie 60CT X 58 TT

      A rare, fast and beautiful bike, and in beautiful condition, with a few little paint nicks you don't see from a step or two away. I'm the 2nd owner, and I bought it soon after it was built.

      All Dura Ace; Campy Omega wheels, Speedplay pedals; Selle Italia saddle.

      Beautifully maintained, and it shows.

      If you responded before and I missed you, please try again. I was moving and working and lost some mail in the process.
      * Location: OC
      Posting ID: 3703637843