1993 59cm Bridgestone RB-2 - $450

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2013
      Not mine. Pix on link. Can you say "sweet"? I knew you could.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/3703351295.html

      Over the last year I've built this bike up from the frame, using mostly
      Dura Ace 7400 and Shimano 600 parts. The bike rides very well, frame and
      wheels straight, spin true, shifts perfectly, etc.. Bike is complete
      and rides great. Frame measures 59cm from center of BB to top of top
      tube. 32.5" standover height.

      -Shimano 600 hubs/Araya rims 700c clincher wheelset. Spin smooth and
      true. Rear hub NOS, new build/new spokes. Comes with tubes and
      Continental front 25c tire, rear 25c michelin axial tire.

      -Shimano 600 ultegra cranks 172.5mm, FSA road chainrings good condition.

      -Beautiful Dura Ace 7400 rear derailleur

      -Shimano 600 ultegra front derailleur

      -Beautiful Dura Ace 7400 sidepull brakes, dura ace brake pads in great shape.

      -Dura Ace 7400 brake levers

      -Rare, AWESOME Dia-compe 7-8-9 speed bar-end barcon friction shifters
      (off a Bridgestone X0-1 of similar year), Rivendell sells these puppies
      for something like 80$/pair

      -Silca Frame Pump included.

      -7 speed freewheel included X 2 chainrings = 14 speed

      Catalog Info: http://sheldonbrown.com/bridgestone/1993/pages/28.htm

      call/text go-loo-kitup