58 cm eisentraut bike rainbow obo - $550 morgan hill, ca SF CL 3/23/2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2013
      I have been in contact with seller some rust I just got the photos via my cell phone
      Have one more
      Not seller I could go look for you
      charles Nighbor
      walnut creek, CA USA
      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/3696911946.html

      CL > SF bay area > south bay > all for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      ReplyReply to: bfmkw-3696911946@...[?]
      flag [?] : miscategorizedprohibitedspambest of
      eisentraut bike obo - $550 (morgan hill)
      eisentraut bike for sale, this is a great bike in great condition, must sell now, I love the bike and wouldn't sell it unless I needed the cash, its in good condition I redid all of the cables and housing not to long ago the tires are pretty good.
      Text or call me
      1408-529-4780

      Posting ID: 3696911946