medium Lightning P-38 recumbent - $1,199

  • James Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18 9:49 PM
      Not mine. Pix on link.

      http://slo.craigslist.org/bik/3659811243.html

      This Lightning P-38 recumbent was the model ridden several years ago to
      set the world record time for crossing the United States. It remains one
      of the best known and popular of all recumbent bikes. The bike fits a
      medium person(I am 5 ft 10 inches), is in pristine, like new condition
      and has been ridden so little that it still has good tread on the
      original tires, which will need to be replaced in the future just from
      sitting in the garage. It is fast, easy on the neck and back, rides like
      a porsche!

      The bike sells for 3200 plus cost of extras and tax. This model has two
      sided pedals, spd on one side and street shoes on the other. Price
      includes a faring, pump, large rear storage bag, spare tube, etc. I am
      moving and need to sell. That is why the bike is priced so low at
      1199.00 dollars.