Klein Road Bike - $600 (menlo park)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2013
      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/bik/3671110529.html

      CL > SF bay area > peninsula > all for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      ReplyReply to: mgkzd-3671110529@...[?]
      flag [?] : miscategorizedprohibitedspambest of
      Klein Road Bike - $600 (menlo park)
      Need money for college, Must sell my vintage Klein Road bike. Bike size is 57cm. Shimano 105 group, 700c wheels on white tires, Spider-web saddle and white handlebar wrap.Rides well, has very minor scuffs here and there, however if you can look past that you will see it's fantastic for getting from point A to B. It's not super flashy yet can get around in style. I've never seen another road bike with this paint scheme, it will have you walking around it in circles. Please serious folks only, and quite honestly- I would like to get the most money I can for it, so please send me your number so we can talk. Thanks for looking, Cheers!

      Posting ID: 3671110529
      Edited: 2013-03-10, 6:08AM PDT