Vanilla Track Bike ~ NAHBS show bike ~ Fixed Gear ~ Fixie - $5000 austin craigslist 03/07/2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2013
      Not seller
      Charles Nighbor
      Walnut Creek, CA
      USA
      http://austin.craigslist.org/bik/3665334428.html

      CL > austin > all for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      ReplyReply to: s8fbh-3665334428@...[?]
      flag [?] : miscategorizedprohibitedspambest of
      Vanilla Track Bike ~ NAHBS show bike ~ Fixed Gear ~ Fixie - $5000 (Downtown Austin)
      I am offering my beautiful Vanilla Workshop track bike for sale. This is the exact bike handmade by Sacha White and displayed at the 2008 and 2009 North American Handmade Bicycle Show. This bike is a hand crafted masterpiece using tubing from Columbus, Dedacciai, and True Temper with Henry James lugs bonded with silver. You really need to see it to appreciate the craftsmanship and detail. It is truly elegant. These frames alone cost up to $6000 new and have a waiting list of 5 years. I am offering this bike as a complete bike ready to roll. It can be used as a showpiece in your living room or ridden daily as one of the nicest bikes on the road. This is a fixed gear or fixie bike

      Frame ~ Vanilla Workshop handcrafted in Portland bonded with Silver size 54cm

      Fork ~ Vanilla Workshop handcrafted in Portland bonded with Silver

      Paint by Coat Paint Shop in Portland

      Campagnolo Record crank 165mm, 48t

      Campagnolo Pista tubular wheelset with Campagnolo fixed freewheel, 1sp, 15t

      Challenge Forte Handmade tubular tires

      MKS track pedals with Brooks Titanium toe clips

      Brooks Limited Edition Titanium Swallow saddle ~ $800 new

      Chris King 2 nut headset

      Izumi NJS 8L chain

      Nitto Dynamic 626 - 27.2mm seatpost

      NJS Stamped - 40cm (C-C) handlebar

      Nitto 120 - 25.4mm stem

      Photos don't show it but the paint is a beautiful mint blue with cream and red details. Tiny little details are what make these bikes special.

      No major chips, scratches or dings just light signs of use if you look for them

      Excellent Condition

      If you are interested please send an email with your contact number. Thank you I will accept PayPal and ship anywhere or cash for local sale. Thank you
      * Location: Downtown Austin
      Posting ID: 3665334428
      Edited: 2013-03-07, 12:32PM CST