3Rensho Track Frame 62cm - $1000 (NE PDX) - $1000 (Portland)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013
      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/3631736315.html

      CL > SF bay area > san francisco > all for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      ReplyReply to: pdvjh-3631736315@...[?]
      flag [?] : miscategorizedprohibitedspambest of
      3Rensho Track Frame 62cm - $1000 (NE PDX) - $1000 (Portland)
      Up for sale is a super rad, SUPER rare, 3Rensho 80's-era Super-Record Export

      This is a 62cm by 57cm lugged steel track frame made of Ishiwata Cromoly tubing. It comes with an unmarked Italian track fork with PERFECTLY matching paint and style. This is likely the ONLY track frame of this size you will EVER see from an NJS builder.

      Included in the sale is a Chris King 1" threaded 2NUT headset and a Nitto 120 NJS stamped stem.

      This frame was made by Yoshi Konno sometime in the 1980's and is an export model, and thus is NOT NJS stamped. Konno was an NJS certified builder however. Konno was paralyzed in a car crash in 1995, making 3rensho's very hard to come by, especially in this large of a size.

      Condition:

      The frame has minor wear from normal use. The seat stays are where the large concentration of scuffs are located.

      There is one dent on the left seat stay. I have checked with multiple shops and they have comfirmed that this dent does not compromise the strength and integrity of the frame.

      The fork, headset, and stem are all in excellent like new condition. I'm selling this because I'm simply never going to invest the time and money to build it up the way I want to, and have to pay for my dog to get knee surgery.

      I have more pictures if you're interested in a specific part of the frame. I'm open to reasonable offers.

      - Adam
      * Location: Portland
      Posting ID: 3631736315