Fw: Rene Herse randonneur bicycle, 1975, fantastic c ondition. - £2300

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2013
      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Dale Brown <dalebbrown@...>
      To: Charles Nighbor <cnighbor2@...>
      Sent: Saturday, March 2, 2013 8:31 AM
      Subject: Re: Rene Herse randonneur bicycle, 1975, fantastic condition. - £2300

      Charles, that sure looks like the bike Alexander just sold. Looks like his pictures too! And it sold for more than 2300 pounds if I recall correctly. So I think this is a scam. You might want to warn BOB list  (I am not on it.)

      Dale

      --
      Dale Brown
      cycles de ORO, Inc.

    • Peter Naiman
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2013
        We need to be careful when posting things from Craigslist, especially London as we've seen a few scams from Craigslist in London in recent months.

        Best regards, Peter~~~~~
        Peter NaimanGlendale, WI USAhetchinspete1@... mMobile: 414.429.4362

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2013
          http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/3645935185.html

          i am a woman 5'5" and the bike doesn't fit me, sadly.

          i worked on collecting all these campy parts for some time- over a year.
          i hope this bike will find a good home and i hope you all think it appropriate for this list.
          grazie,

          -dw

          devon warner
          san francisco, CA USA