1974 56cm CINELLI SPECIALE CORSA ROAD BIKE - ALL ORIGINAL - CAMPY NUOVO RECORD - $4500 (CAM - College & Ossington)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      Not seller
      charles nighbor walnut creek, ca usa
      http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/bik/3566081532.html

      CL > toronto > city of toronto > all for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
      ReplyReply to: rgrvj-3566081532@...[?]
      flag [?] : miscategorizedprohibitedspambest of
      1974 56cm CINELLI SPECIALE CORSA ROAD BIKE - ALL ORIGINAL - CAMPY NUOVO RECORD - $4500 (CAM - College & Ossington)
      Available for sale here is this gorgeous Cinelli road bike

      1974 Cinelli Speciale Corsa Road Bike

      56cm seat tube, center to TOP (The way Cino Cinelli himself measured his bikes)
      55cm top tube, center to center

      10 speed (2x5)
      26.2 seatpost diameter

      This is an amazing local find. 1 owner -LADY RIDDEN!!!!. Specially ordered from Bloor Cycle in 1974. ALL ORIGINAL, exactly as built.

      In very nice original condition with beautiful patina. Just some minor scratching. I am selling this bike EXACTLY as I got it. I have not done a single thing to it. Was sitting in the same
      spot of a basement unridden for 30 years.

      just missing a pedal dust cap, which I will provide.

      One of the most collectible bikes of all time and so beautiful in original, just-found, untouched condition.

      Absolute top of the line bike from its time. Columbus tubing with Campagnolo dropouts. Cinelli fast back, half chrome seat tube lug of course. Beautiful 3 hole drilled chrome head tube lugs and chrome fork crown. Serial # 2077

      COMPLETE ALL ORIGINAL Campagnolo Nuovo Record equipment with bar end shifters.

      Fiemme Cerchio Red Label tubular rims

      Sensational bike

      $4500
      * Location: CAM - College & Ossington