57cm Chris Kvale Road Bicycle - $1800 (S. Minneapolis)

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2013
      I would be interested in frame, fork plus headset!
      Charles
      http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/bik/3597742078.html

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 15, 2013
        not seller
        charles nighbor
        walnut creek, ca usa
        http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/bik/3597742078.html

        CL > minneapolis > hennepin co > all for sale / wanted > bicycles - by owner
        ReplyReply to: pksxs-3597742078@...[?]
        Use Default Email
        * pksxs-3597742078@...
        Reply Using Webmail
        * GMail
        * Yahoo Mail
        * Hotmail or Live Mail
        * AOL Mail
        Copy and paste into your email
        *

        flag [?] : miscategorizedprohibitedspambest of
        57cm Chris Kvale Road Bicycle - $1800 (S. Minneapolis)
        Considering sale of my custom Chris Kvale.
        I am the second owner of this 1980 Kvale, When I received it I parted out the original campagnolo groupset and had chris make some modifications to the frame so I could run modern componentry. He added the barrel stops on the headtube for sti shifting, through the top-tube brake routing, and spread the rear dropouts from 126 to 130mm. He did this by removing the original brake stay, and replacing it with a longer stay so there is no bow outwards on the rear triangle. Chris also stripped the bicycle. I then cleaned up the frame to bare metal and had it clear powdercoated to showcase the fine lugwork that Chris does and because I like the look of the raw frame.
        I had the wheelset built which consists of mavic open pro rims, camagnolo chorus rear hub, chris king front hub and schwalbe ultremo tires. The groupset is all campy 10 speed. Nitto Noodle Handlebars, Technomic stem. I love the bike. I have put less than 500 miles on it since rebuild and the original owner estimated he put 1000 miles on it since having chris build it. The bike rides like a dream but it is a little small for me and I could use the money.
        Flickr Slideshow Below
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/35548478@N06/sets/72157632177617871/show/
        * Location: S. Minneapolis
        Posting ID: 3597742078